Become immersed in a detailed game of strategy and war
- A thriving, beautiful and dynamic game world
- Features an innovative democratic play system
- Several unique styles of play and potential outcomes from your actions
- Easy to lose countless hours in addictive gameplay
- Solely an MMO, with no single player campaign
- Players may gain unfair advantages by purchasing expensive items or EXP points
- Evolving world means you have to play constantly to make an impact
- Regular in-game training can become monotonous
Choose a faction and forge your kingdom
You have a choice between the game's three powerful cover stars: a Highland King, Northern Tsar or Desert Sultan. Which you choose will determine the type of army you get to play with; each have their own unique play styles, strengths and weaknesses so ensure you choose wisely.
A game that is literally global in scope
This being an MMO title, you can interact with players from around the world. Conduct diplomacy or wage war as you see fit. Control of the five fortified castles is every player's aim; each one grants the ability to propose policies that are voted on by other players - some alliances are essential for success.